Introducing .NET 4.0 with Visual Studio 2010
Apress (2-2010) | PDF | 400 pages | 143022455X| 12.90Mb
Introducing .NET 4.0: with Visual Studio 2010 /by Alex Mackey (Author).Microsoft is introducing a large number of changes to the way that the .NET Framework operates. Familiar technologies are being altered, best practices replaced, and developer methodologies adjusted. Many developers find it hard to keep up with the pace of change across .NET's ever-widening array of technologies. You may know what's happening in C#, but how about the Azure cloud? How is that going to affect your work? What are the limitations of the new pLINQ syntax? What you need is a roadmap. A guide to help you see the innovations that matter and to give you a head start on the opportunities available in the new framework.
Introducing .NET 4.0: with Visual Studio 2010 is designed to provide you with just that roadmap. It serves as a no-nonsense primer that will help experienced .NET developers understand the impact of the new framework and its associated technologies.This book will keep you updated on the changes and help you to seize new opportunities confidently and quickly.
What you'll learn
* Get an overview and brief history of each new or changing technology that puts it into context
* Familiarize yourself with key concepts and opportunities through highly accessible tutorials
* Understand how to perform common tasks in new technology areas such as pLINQ
* Gain expert performance tips
* See examples of real-world applications of each technology to help you learn how a technology can be put to work